Anyone can utilize the Web site without becoming a user. However, if you want to list any events on the site we require you to become a user and login (i.e., signing up with a name, email and password). You must provide a valid e-mail address when you register and you will need to validate your email in before using the site. You are responsible for the security of your password and will be liable for any use or unauthorized use.
Use of the Service
Individuals, organizations and businesses, may use this service for personal and non-commercial purposes. Meaning: You cannot use the Web site to make a living unless you enter into a separate agreement with us that says you can.
The Web site contains information on venues, public events, as well as feature stories, images, video, and other materials, all of which have been uploaded by individuals, businesses and organizations using the site. If there is any concerns about any information on the site please contact County Happenings right away via email - email@example.com.
Each event you list, once activated, will be able to be seen online by anyone coming to the site. It should be searchable in the categories you have chosen, the city you selected, venue, etc. You should make sure that you are the only one listing the event so there are not multiple listings of the same event. We will try to watch over this too. Each event you list will only be able to be seen online until the date of the event. Since we are not worried about yesterday's events, you will not be able to see them. You may however, be able to search by a past date and find it. And if you listed the event you should see it in your event listings as a past event. Try to use this to remind you of events you have already listed and ones that repeat each year.
If you choose to have your event become a featured event, you will be prompted to purchase through your credit card. If you want to purchase several weeks at a time, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you purchase a featured event using your credit card, your sale is final. For any problems with your purchase, contact email@example.com
By using the Web site you agree that you will not hold County Happenings responsible or liable for any Content from other users that you access on the site.
You are solely responsible for the Content that you post on the site or transmit to other users. Without limitation, you agree that you will not post or transmit to other users anything that contains Content that:
- is inaccurate, false or misleading in any way;
- is illegal or promotes any illegal activities;
- promotes illegal or unauthorized copying of another person's copyrighted work or links to them or providing information to circumvent security measures;
- is defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane or offensive;
- infringes or violates another party's intellectual property rights (such as music, videos, photos or other materials for which you do not have written authority from the owner of such materials to post on the Service);
- violates any party’s right of publicity or right of privacy;
- is threatening, harassing or that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- promotes or encourages violence;
- contains “masked” profanity (e.g., F@&#)
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
- contains any advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation.
We can determine which events will be able to be listed and which cannot. We have full ability to take down your event at any time for whatever reason we want. We can also take down photos that you have uploaded. If you feel a user is misusing the site and we have not caught them, please feel free to tattle on them to us.
In order to provide you with as much relevant information as possible, County Happenings may contain links to other Web sites not maintained by us. The links may include listings that provide you with further information, or links that have been included in materials uploaded by someone else. We are not responsible for the practices or the content of such other Web sites or services. Despite any links that might exist on the Web site, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with such third parties.